In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, The Center for Peace Through Culture is offering a free coaching program to support teachers, staff and administrators in Berkshire County schools during this unprecedented time of stress and uncertainty.
The Coaching for Teachers Program provides a confidential space for teachers to explore their personal and professional goals and brainstorm new perspectives with courage, authenticity and self-awareness. The program is open immediately for registration and is partially supported by a grant from the Berkshire United Way.
“My coach has been able to help me see patterns in my own thoughts and behaviors that I hadn't recognized. I feel lightened by sharing the load of my hopes, dreams and thoughts with another who can take a look with a new, fresh perspective. I value this time as it keeps me focused on a goal in a productive way.”
- K/1 Special Education Teacher
- Berkshire teachers, staff and administrators are eligible for a free series of 6 individual or group coaching sessions.
- Generally, coaching sessions will last between 30-60 minutes and take place on a bi-weekly schedule over the course of 3 months.
- If you prefer group coaching, we will put together a small group of 4-6 teachers for you to join or you can ask 4-5 of your colleagues to join you in your own group facilitated by Dr. Susan Lord.
- This program is open for immediate registration and is partially supported by a grant through the Berkshire United Way.
- After the 6 complimentary sessions, there will be an option to continue coaching at a sliding scale fee.
- If you are a teacher, staff member or administrator at a school in the Berkshires who is interested in joining our free coaching program, please email email@example.com
“In the midst of challenges, participating in the CPC coaching program has been a breath of fresh air, reminding me of my inner courage and joy. The approach has affirmed my commitment to community, creativity and calm that are essential to learning and healing."
- Elementary School Teacher